Val DiGiorgio, chairman of the Pennsylvania Republican Party resigned Tuesday, hours after the Philadelphia Inquirer published details of lewd text messages he allegedly exchanged with Irina Goldstein, a Philadelphia City Council candidate.
- Carnegie Library Workers To Launch Union Drive Monday
- Why Are There So Many 'Run Roads' In The Pittsburgh Region?
- Woodland Hills School Board Furloughs Positions, Raises Taxes As District Seeks To Fill Deficit
- Syrian Refugee Arrested In Pittsburgh For Allegedly Planning Church Bombing In Name Of ISIS
- A Year Later, Classmates Continue To Grapple With Death Of Antwon Rose
Atop Mount Washington, in the sprawling Chatham Village community, is a large brick home with large windows and spacious balconies. Chatham Village resident, architect and amateur historian David Vater said it used to be known as the Bigham House, and was the residence of abolishionist lawyer Thomas Bigham. It was also a stop on the Underground Railroad.
- A Late-Blooming Love For The Game Of Golf
- Looking For Work Is Tough On Even The Most Positive People
- The Antics Of A Red Squirrel On The Loose
- The Shoes Get Celebrity Treatment, But It Can Be Tough On The Body
- Off The Clock — For Very Different Reasons
- The Trouble With Ideals Of Appearance
- Starting A Business Feels Like Sink Or Swim
- This Is Not A Pizza And Beer Operation