U.S. Rep. Scott Perry (R-York, Dauphin and Cumberland) said he introduced former President Donald Trump to Department of Justice lawyer Jeffrey Clark — who, the New York Times reported, was part of Trump’s plan to pressure Georgia to overturn its certified election results.
- Pennsylvania Expands Vaccine Eligibility To 65 And Older
- Biden Picks PA's Rachel Levine To Be Assistant Health Secretary
- Welfare Enrollment Has Fallen In Pennsylvania During The Pandemic - Why?
- UPMC Inoculates Remote Employees, While Other Frontline Workers Wait For COVID Vaccine
- This State Map Shows Where To Find Local COVID-19 Vaccine Providers
Pittsburgh developed from a hodgepodge of former boroughs and municipalities, and its hills and river valleys prevented planners from creating a traditional street grid. These factors make the city difficult to navigate in a vehicle. On top of that, local drivers have some idiosyncratic behaviors.
- Allegheny County Opens Up COVID Vaccines To Those 65 And Over, All Slots Gone Within One Hour
- Pennsylvania Hospitals: Not Enough Vaccine To Go Around
- Pandemic Drove Large Food Insecurity Increases In Hill District, Homewood
- Jan. 16-22 Explained: Vaccine Expansions, COVID Concerns At Western Psych & PGH's Mayoral Race
- PA Prisons Don't Always Tell Families When Inmates Are Sick. Officials Are Defending That Policy.